Reading Passage / İngilizce Okuma Parçası
This is my family. We are in New York now. My father is short, and my mother is tall. He is a mechanic. She is a nurse. They are happy. My sister and I are short. My cousin is tall. My parents are old, and we are young. My sister is a travel agent. She is happy. My cousin is a tourist. She is very happy. I am a student. I am unhappy. My father is Venezuelan, and my mother is Colombian. My cousin is Colombian, but my sister and I are American.
Answer the questions:
1. Are they in Colombian or New York?
2. Is the mother tall or short?
3. Are the parents happy or sad?
4. Is the cousin a tourist or a travel agent?
5. Are the mother and father Venezuelan or Colombian?